Golf Tournament-March 13, 2023
Our 2nd Annual Cartersville Service Golf Tournament will be March 13, 2023 at Cartersville Country Club! Registration and raffle sales will begin at 9:00 am with a shotgun start at 10:00 am. Teams of 4 will compete for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place and we can’t forget our last place finishers. The tournament is a scramble format that will conclude with a ball drop on the 18th green. Golf carts are included with registration as well as breakfast and a boxed lunch. For your convenience, there will be beverage carts on the course. We appreciate your support on our road to raise $100K this year for the women and children of Bartow County.
If you prefer to pay by cash or check please email Macie Hackney & Bess Womack at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online purchase links below
- Eagle Project Heritage Baptist Church Water Collection System
- Eagle Project Heritage Baptist Church Garden
- New Beginnings Food Outreach Inc.
- Bartow County Juvenile Court
• Building Bridges Across Bartow County
- Guardian Angels Program St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church
From 2021-2022 we:
• Had 41 Active Members
• Donated $86,003 locally
• Volunteered 3,500+ Hours
Cartersville Service League
P.O. Box 1678
Cartersville, GA 30120